Hulk-size anger.

Message 01184 of 3835

A question I'm almost ashamed to ask.

What solution do I have (apart thought control) to get rid of an
overwhelming feeling of injustice vis-a-vis a bad mark I got at an
exam recently (...although I passed the exam) ?

I even have stomach aches and can hardly get asleep on the evening.
I feel *excessively* rejected, inferior, blahblah.
I jump as soon as I close the eyes to meditate. Cannot continue like
this, otherwise I'll become a kangaroo :-)

The worse is that I know I'm acting (or rather, feeling) stupidely.
I'm the one allowing or creating an impact on me. But I can't help
doing as I do, at this stage.

In possible relationship, I had a sort of hint when I just read in
IIH's further steps (I'm flipping through the pages to get
motivation) at the top of p. 229 : "Therefore it would be
fundamentally wrong to indulge in the past and to regret every
unpleasantness that fate has placed in your path. Only weaklings
constantly complain and expect pity".

"My" Tipharet is maybe sending me a message with His/Her usual
amenity.

At the same time, I realise all this may be a trip in the past due
to my recent introspection : this feeling was almost my "raw
material" when I was between 10-20 old. But it does not tell me how
I can break this auto-feeding vicious circle.

Any idea ? What I'm gonna do right now, for the first time, is to
approach the problem from the point of view of the Elements. Looks
to me that Fire and Earth are expressing themselves below their
optimal level, if I may say :-) So I'll use magic of Water and pore
breathing to initiate an embryo of balance, and auto-suggestion to
induce "transmutation".

May not be covered by the health insurance, but it may work :-)

...But I'd still welcome any input !

And since I'm at it : what should I do when my consciousness tells
me to use tricks to help me going through certains exercises, and
that I find those tricks as exercises a few levels further in IIH, a
few days later ? May I still proceed ?

Love to all.
NB

Main Index | Thread Index