Re: Formal Evocation vs. Mental Wandering

Message 01211 of 3835

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "peter_reist" <peter_reist@y...>
wrote:

> What I don't quite understand is how the condensation of a specific
> quality of light within the magical triangle into an astral
density,
> and the evocation of a spirit into that atmosphere furthers that
> progression of the subtle mental energies manifesting themselves
> within physicality. Especially since, when doing as such, one is
> seperated from the spirit that is evoked by both the magical circle
> and the magical triangle.
>
> Love and Live well,
> Peter Reist

If I may offer an analogy to the above question;

Say you've been working out in the gym for years. This is your main
physical exercise arena for your life. Then on one fine day a friend
asks if you could come over and help to dig a trench for a new drain
pipe some 40' long and 5' deep and 3' wide through their back yard.
You might find that, although you have no problem completing the
task, you discover a new feeling with relation to the use of your
muscles. Muscles you previously thought you may have known quite
well.

Nothing unreal exist.

Main Index | Thread Index