Re: Formal Evocation vs. Mental Wandering

Message 01209 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

Thank you for the link. While I have read that article before, it
seems to have gained new depth since my work with KTQ and my
advancement within IIH. From what I understand from that article, the
work of PME is quite akin to that of KTQ in that one has to learn how
to integrate the energies of the universal principles into the self
and down to everyday existence. The work of mentally wandering to a
sphere forces the scholar to integrate the quality of that sphere
into their mental body via the impregination of the mental body with
the light quality of that sphere. This integrates work integrates the
grosser aspects of that sphere into the mental body, whereas actual
contact with an individual spirit causes an interaction of a more
subtler, specific quality of that sphere with the energies of the
mental body. A work which naturally leads to those aspects of the
universal principles working their way through the layers of
existence to manifest in physicality.

This is the same sort of work that occurs within KTQ where one
invokes specific qualities within the self in the form of the Letters
as colour, tone, feeling and legality within the whole body, the
elemental regions and the specific organs. Each exercise of invoking
the Letters subtly changing the structure of the three bodies to
become more in accord with the universal principles. The invoking of
the letter with the transfer of consciousness to a specific organ or
elemental region finalizing the transformation of that specific pole
of the quadrapolar magnet. What Bardon doesn't seem to talk about
within KTQ is that there are two ways of invoking the letter into a
specific organ or elemental region: one would be letting ones
consciousness enliven the whole organ or elemental region, whereas
the other would be to transfer one's consciousness to the depth point
of that organ and invoking the letter with the unified, three bodies
of that organ alone. Both workings transform and integrate the
universal qualities within the self, though I find that the latter
form seems to transform and integrate these universal principles
moreso than the other. I remember when I first invoked the letter 'A'
into my lungs via the depth point. After dismissing the letter from
my lungs they felt so strange that I kept on poking my lungs with my
consciousness going, "Are those my lungs? That doesn't feel like my
lungs. I don't remember my lungs feeling like that before." And,
after a little bit of meditation upon the matter I began to see how
this work had changed the structure of the mental and astral materia
and the structure of the mental and astral matrixs subtly to better
express the universal quality of that letter within myself. Though I
don't quite understand the specifics of this transformation, I know
that it feels proper.

What I don't quite understand is how the condensation of a specific
quality of light within the magical triangle into an astral density,
and the evocation of a spirit into that atmosphere furthers that
progression of the subtle mental energies manifesting themselves
within physicality. Especially since, when doing as such, one is
seperated from the spirit that is evoked by both the magical circle
and the magical triangle.

Love and Live well,
Peter Reist

Main Index | Thread Index