Re: Body, fluids and impacts

Message 01214 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

Many thanks for your answer again.

<<Check out
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Anatomy.html I
think that will answer your question regarding the
"occult anatomy". >>

I have re-read the post "Occult Anatomy" of the Fluids
vs. the elemental regions" of the body a number of
times, as well as the book, and I have "a" new
question related to the text and the picture of the
Magician at the beginning of the book :

Snippit Ruggeberg edition
The female on the left side and the male on the right
side are the plus (positive) and the minus (negative)
in every human being.
End snip

Till now, I was under the impression that the
inversion of colors between male and female was
related to the actual gender.

Do I have to understand that the picture describes a
"positive pole" and a "negative pole", which exists in
everybody (...that's not new in itself) and which
seems to be an additional notion to the magnetic and
electric fluids ?
This seems to be corroborated by the following
sentence :
"The hermaphrodite being in the middle, man and woman
in one persona, is symbolic of the equilibrium between
the male and female principle". So it doesn't look we
talk about genders.

a) ...Does the above make sense, or are the two
pictures still related to physical genders ?

b) If the later is false, could I be right in infering
that it is this "plus/minus" pole in everybody which
creates this inversion of fluids as shown on the
picture, and which makes them to circulate from
outside to inside, and vice-versa ?
This sounds like a "so-what" question, but I see some
quite strong consequences to it.
Which leads me directly to the next question :

c) Why is the hermaphrodite not showing any
circulation of fluids, even electro-magnetic ? Is it
precisely because there is no "pole" anymore ? :-)

Many thanks.
NB