Re: Body, fluids and impacts

Message 01217 of 3835

Dear NB,

>> Till now, I was under the impression that the
inversion of colors between male and female was
related to the actual gender.
Do I have to understand that the picture describes a
"positive pole" and a "negative pole", which exists in
everybody (...that's not new in itself) and which
seems to be an additional notion to the magnetic and
electric fluids ? <<

The two human figures represent the polarity that exists within *each*
person, but the picture as a whole is meant to describe the Macro- and
Microcosm.

>> This seems to be corroborated by the following
sentence :
"The hermaphrodite being in the middle, man and woman
in one persona, is symbolic of the equilibrium between
the male and female principle". So it doesn't look we
talk about genders. <<

Well, the discussion *includes* physical gender but symbolically, not
literally.

>> a) ...Does the above make sense, or are the two pictures still
related to physical genders ? <<

Yes. ;-)

>> b) If the later is false, could I be right in infering
that it is this "plus/minus" pole in everybody which
creates this inversion of fluids as shown on the
picture, and which makes them to circulate from
outside to inside, and vice-versa ? <<

Essentially, yes. The Elements and Fluids *ALWAYS* work in unison
within the material and astral realms.

>> c) Why is the hermaphrodite not showing any
circulation of fluids, even electro-magnetic ? Is it
precisely because there is no "pole" anymore ? :-) <<

No, that's not quite it. If you examine the hermaphroditic figure very
closely you'll see that it's right side is masculine/Electric and it's
with its right hand that it connects to the female/Magnetic figure. Its
left side is feminine/Magnetic and it's with its left hand that it
connects with the male/Electric figure. So the poles still exist.

What the hermaphrodite (a combination of 'Hermes' and 'Aphrodite')
represents is the perfect Equilibrium of the Elements and Fluids. An
Equilibrium *encompasses* both poles AND the continuum of alikeness that
exists between the two poles. This is really what distinguishes
"balance" from "Equilibrium". With true Equilibrium, there is solidity
and unshakeableness; whereas, balance always hinges upon a single point
within the continuum between two poles and is therefore easily
disrupted.

So, the reason there is no color shown on the hermaphrodite's body is to
illustrate the perfect blending of the poles and the perfect control
over their interaction (i.e., over their continuum of alikeness). The
colors really indicate *difference*, while the lack of color here
indicates *alikeness*, just as if you were to combine all the colors of
the light spectrum.