goetic wanderings

Message 01220 of 3835

hi to All.
i *finally* came to a point in practice where i can mentally
travel to any locations, but im still on the beginning stages. hehe.
question: if, say, i can travel to the spheres of different
spiritual beings in our universe, and ive decided to visit some of
the goetic entities mentioned in a grimoire of solomon, what spheric
vibration should i utilize to contact this type of entity?
ive read Konstantinos's book 'summoning spirits' and he detailed
an evocational procedure dealing with 'entities of unknown origin'.
the 'summoner' would visualize this curtain with the being's seal on
it and traversing it til you feel the being's presence, etc. no
spheric vibration mentioned there but one can *feel* the beings
presence and assess the vibration of its 'sphere', in my opinion. But
would that being respect you if you evoked it without accumulating
the corresponding spheric vibration into your temple space in time
for its evocation? or should i accumulate pure light/akasha in the
temple in evocations or in my subtle bodies in my magikal wanderings?
btw, it sounds weird but i dreamt of this possibility last night
and decided to post it here.
thanks peeps. MABUHAY TAYONG LAHAT!!!

Main Index | Thread Index