The Magic of IHVH-ADNI Working Group

Message 01218 of 3835

Dear Friends,

I've just spent the weekend getting to know a new Hermetic Visitor. :)
A truly wonderful person who also happens to be the most generous patron
of the Free CD Fund.

This fellow has been pursuing The Magic of IHVH-ADNI (TMO) since
*before* I began releasing the audio Lessons! And has made !excellent!
progress with it!! In fact, one of his primary motivations for
maintaining the financial solvency of the Free CD Fund is that he has
found such significance and benefit from his pursuit of TMO, that he
wishes to make sure the audio Lessons become readily available to
EVERYONE who wants them, not just those who can also afford them. :)

During our time together this weekend he planted a seed in my mind
regarding TMO that has, in the past few hours since his departure,
sprouted and taken root. :) I know that when he arrives home at the
end of his travels and reads this message, he will be pleased. ;)

The thought-seed he planted had to do with group work and TMO. Since I
know for a fact that there are quite a few folks who have been making
excellent (often, absolutely astounding!) progress with their practice
of TMO, I find his idea quite possible indeed. Furthermore, I think it
would prove beneficial to all involved and serve as another evolutionary
force in their individual practices of TMO.

So, what I propose, and invite all practitioners of TMO to participate
in, is a TMO Working Group. The objective would be to experiment with
the application of TMO as a group, simultaneously focused together upon
a single work. We would all perform the same TMO "ritual", at the same
moment in time and all focused upon the same end. The first experiment
in a group working of TMO, assuming others are interested, will be the
healing of a specific person. I will compose a group TMO-ritual for
this purpose which all participants in the group will follow.

Since this has not been done before, the project will take the format of
an experiment until such possible future time as the idea proves itself.
During the experiment phase, I will serve as the initial coordinator and
'despot in residence' of the group. ;-) All kidding aside, it's
important for this sort of group to achieve a harmony of parts from the
outset and this requires a certain degree of active focusing by a single
individual. This means that I will be accepting applications, so to
speak, and will be deciding who becomes part of the initial working
group.

If the idea proves itself and we are able to go beyond the experimental
stage, then the group structure will change to one rooted in consensus
process.

So, if you're a practitioner of TMO and are interested in participating
in the TMO Working Group, please send me a *personal* email to
rawnclark@... Include the following by way of "application":

1) A recent photo.
2) A description of where you are at in your TMO practice. As
detailed as possible please.
3) A statement about why you wish to be involved with the group.
4) Information on where you live (your time zone specifically) so
that I can schedule group workings at an hour that's convenient for
everyone.
5) Some indication of how much time you will be able to put into
group work. For example, once a day, once a week, once a month, etc.

All replies will be kept in absolute confidence. No other eyes will
ever see them except yours and mine.

My best to you all,