Re: Symptoms of Kabbalahitis and Hermeticitis?

Message 01240 of 3835

Dear Peter,

<<I, like Rawn from whome I caught this from, am
extremely contagious and should be approached with
extreme caution >>

Thanks for the warning :-) I know how to progress
quickly now :-)
...You could have said it before :-(

This reminds me of a science-fiction novel I read a
few years ago ("Snow Crash") which postulated that
*information* was a virus (lots of analogies in the
way they spread themselves). So concepts and paradigms
may only be vectors...

Well, I must confess that the idea crossed my mind
some time ago that there was a possible analogy
between akasha as the source of the Elements, and the
basic idea in Matrix. Those filmmakers take their
inspiration somewhere, I guess.
The same idea is expressed by Castanadea (the Eagle as
the source of everything) and Monroe (the "M" field).

Even Newbies can have fun : I myself start having
glimpses "on the spot" during the day like "well -
this shortcoming of mine may be due to a bad
expression of Earth" or something of the sort.

Is it a bad symptom, doctor ? :-)

Cheers
NB