Re: Different types of mind

Message 01255 of 3835

Dear Metaphysics:

Thank you for your kind advice! I have indeed tried all of the
magical and psychological techniques at my disposal. I have come to
believe that the situation is as Rawn has described it - that my
nature and constitution declare a different path. What that might be,
is not entirely obvious to me although I am looking forward to the
adventure of the search.

If Rawn permits, I would like to stay subscribed to this list. I find
your discussions and reports of individual progress inspiring.

My best to all of you,
/RM/

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "metaphysics0000"