Re: Multiplicative gematria

Message 01253 of 3835

Ron:
"Gematrically speaking, *13* is the number of Unity, not 1.
9 is the number of "Foundation", the precursor to 10, "Kingdom" or the
structured completion."
Steve:
I feel sure it would be a benefit to some of us beginners if you would give a
run down of the Gematrical significance to each of the
numbers, (say through 22?).
I'm a newbie to the arts we discuss her here on the forum. I see attaining an
essential knowledge of the Gematrical values as an
indispensible tool for my progress to enlightenment.
It would also be very nice to hear just how many fundamental systems there are
for number corelation. I realize the endless numeric
relations that can be 'charted'. But would you please teach us the 'building
blocks' of number corelation? For instance, you have
pointed out the Gematrical system as being one distinct system of itself with
its own order. Could you point out a list of others?
And if it is too much to give a littel of each system, would you give one or
two for us?

Meekly,
steve

Main Index | Thread Index