Re: One other thing

Message 01261 of 3835

/RM/,

>>>The VOM and the One Pointed Concentration exercises both have the effect
of
suspending my sense of connectedness with all the life around me and
THAT's what I can't endure.<<<

I recommend attemping to interpret the exercises as having the effect of
"altering", not "suspending", your sense of connectedness. The exercises are
perhaps meant to limit your focus, but that focus is still a part of it all
just
like anything else. Best of luck to you :-)