Re: Higher Selves / Sowantha

Message 01263 of 3835

Dear Marcus,

>> http://www.trufax.org/welcomemsie.html
Ignoring all the hyperbole on the site, does that image compute for
anyone who's wandered about on the higher Astral/Mental regions? <<

It's an interesting image, reminiscent of a series of images I devised
several years ago but then abandoned as being rather pointless. It is
simply impossible to convey this subject matter with any degree of
accuracy through two dimensional (or even 3 dimensional) imagery.

>From examining the "Matrix V" image and from reading snippets of the
accompanying text, it seems the author has merged what I term the
Greater Self and the Individual Self, into his "Higher Self", without
distinction. So, while the image does depict the descending
multiplication or splitting of awareness into individualized, temporal
units, it does not do this with a whole lot of accuracy or clarity.

What seems to be the interfering factor is the author's own ego need to
feel important and special as evinced by his statements about who is
capable or not of perceiving these higher aspects of Self. With this
degree of egotism, it's very difficult to conceive of there being any
intermediary between the personal self and the Greater Self.