Fw: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Message 01278 of 3835

Dear Olivier,

Welcome to BardonPraxis!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeudy, Olivier [AUDT]" <olivier.jeudy@...>
To: "'BardonPraxis Moderator'" <BardonPraxis-owner@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 4:33 AM
Subject: RE: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Hi Rawn and everyone, I am new to this list.

My name is Olivier, I am French, 27, married and I live in Tokyo, Japan.

I only recently "stumbled" onto Hermetism after acquiring a collection
of
occult litterature which, among works by Blavatsky, Crowley etc...
happened
to contain Bardon's Initiation Into Hermetics.

I have no magical experience but found in IIH a practical and
comprehensive
manual of spiritual development. I decided to join this list to obtain
insights, encouragements, and/or provide (maybe!) recommendations to
others
who, like me, decided to devote some time practicing Bardon's work. My
schedule at work and home is rather busy, and I find it difficult to
practice Bardon without discussing of this experience with other people
(I
have to admit that my wife doesn't totally share my interest in
Hermetism!!!).

Regards,
Olivier

Main Index | Thread Index