Re: Fw: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Message 01284 of 3835

Dear Olivier

Welcome to Bardon Praxis from me, a very new newbie, but quite an old
man! I am English and too, stumbled across the work of Bardon, which
I find absolutely fascinating and very, very rewarding. I am finding
it hard to practice, like you, as I have a very busy life, and quite
young children (I have a much younger wife), but I cant give it up. I
found Bardon because, as a meditator and Buddhist I started to do
work on chakras and came across the western idea of elements, got
into Bardon and was hooked.

Also like you, my partner isn't interested in Bardon, and is a little
wary. She thinks I'm weird! But she comes from South Africa and has
seen people enslaved by their fear of muti, the magical
superstitions, and power of the witchdoctor. So, I tell her I am
still, like her, a good buddhist, but am exploring, and she sees
that I haven't changed, am not whacking black goats heads off and
offering up the entrails to Beelzebub, and for the rest, well, Bardon
enjoins silence and secrecy as a main practice in IIH, and I find it
empowering not to discuss it with anyone else. It weakens one's
practice, I feel.

Good luck with IIH. I hope it is your path.

Regards, Uthlagus.

Main Index | Thread Index