Re: Formal Evocation vs. Mental Wandering

Message 01300 of 3835

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "magesmail" <magesmail@y...>
wrote:
> Hello Peter,
> Thank you for the detailed reply.
> This has been an very inspirational mail . Thanks again . For those
of
> us still struggling on the first step of IIH , the biggest barrier
is
> often one of belief/skepticism ...one part of my mind keeps
whispering
> "yeah right spirits and elemntals communicating with you ... haha ha
> aa .. yeah right " .Once in a while i find myself finding what
seems a
> "hole" in bardon's theory and then i get all anxious about it (and
> often dash off a letter to rawn , who sends back a gentle and
profound
> mail which satisfies all my questions even those unasked... ).
> I guess in this case the analogy wpuld be that of somone just
learning
> the alaphabet (and having reached the letter "E" .... in other words
> me ) asking a PhD in English literature (Rawn) "You are SURE that
if i
> learn all these 26 letters i will be able to read the Shakespeare
play
> i heard on the radio yesterday ? You SURE ? ...With just 26 letters
> ?.. you SURE ?"
>
> :-)
> Thanks and God Bless,
> NKKA
>
> Dear friends,

I just wanted to say on this subject, that I find this group VERY
inspirational for my walking on the path of life filled with wonder,
awe and magic. I want to thank you all, for your wonderfull posts.
When I found this group it was like finding an oasis after a 3 days
in the desert. I am looking forward for many, many, many years of
friendship and mutual support and learning with all of you :)

Regards,

Nenad

Main Index | Thread Index