Re: Formal Evocation vs. Mental Wandering

Message 01299 of 3835

Hello Peter,
Thank you for the detailed reply.
This has been an very inspirational mail . Thanks again . For those of
us still struggling on the first step of IIH , the biggest barrier is
often one of belief/skepticism ...one part of my mind keeps whispering
"yeah right spirits and elemntals communicating with you ... haha ha
aa .. yeah right " .Once in a while i find myself finding what seems a
"hole" in bardon's theory and then i get all anxious about it (and
often dash off a letter to rawn , who sends back a gentle and profound
mail which satisfies all my questions even those unasked... ).
I guess in this case the analogy wpuld be that of somone just learning
the alaphabet (and having reached the letter "E" .... in other words
me ) asking a PhD in English literature (Rawn) "You are SURE that if i
learn all these 26 letters i will be able to read the Shakespeare play
i heard on the radio yesterday ? You SURE ? ...With just 26 letters
?.. you SURE ?"

:-)
Thanks and God Bless,
NKKA

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "peter_reist" <peter_reist@y...>
wrote:
> NKKA,
>
> No offence is taken. Personally, at this point in my training I find
> it rather hard to take offence even when an offence is ment.
>
> However, I haven't exctly completed step 8. My own progress with
> regards to Hermetics and Kabbalah didn't exactly follow the typical
> line of progression as I started with the basic work of KTQ when I
> was working on step 4 in IIH. At which point divine providence did
> everything but throw the kitchen sink at me to start doing some more
> advanced work of kabbalah.
>
>ist

Main Index | Thread Index