Re: Elemental Correspondance and a New Question

Message 01314 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

> I fail to see the relevance. What possible difference could it
make to
> know whether or not you've done this work in past lives? What
matters
> is what you do with *this* life, here and now. But relevance
aside, if
> you find that Hermetics comes easily to you, odds are you've done
it
> before.

It was more or less a thought that arose from the sensory
association of the elements and as to why somethings happened the
way they did. More on an intellectual level than anything else.
There is no relevance as far as I'm concerned, and it doesn't make a
difference, for as you said, only matters what you do with this
one. Just something that nagged at me while I was thinking ;)

Thanks

-- Alan

Main Index | Thread Index