Re: Re: Elemental Correspondance and a New Question

Message 01313 of 3835

You answered your own question.

Finding out whether you've done Hermetics in a past incarnation *is* looking
into a past incarnation (btw, incarnation implies that you were "alive"
prior, so the phrase "past life" is inaccurate).

I've thought about my innate ability to visualize and perceive emotions
around me, and have wondered the same thing you are. I've come to the
conclusion for myself that it's somewhat irrelevant. The question for me
has become, "which direction will you proceed from here?"

--

On Thursday 14 August 2003 09:18 pm, Alan wrote:
> I'm going with this one off the top of my head as I don't have time
> to look it up. But its with the work of the magic mirrors. If I
> remember correctly, they can be used to look into a person's past
> lives. But Bardon warns not to do this as it would have negative
> karmic consequences. So my new question is: How could you find out
> if you have done hermetic work in the past? Of course, without the
> negative side effects.
>
> -- Alan

Main Index | Thread Index