Re: Re: Elemental Correspondance and a New Question

Message 01323 of 3835

Dear Eduardo,

>> just restarted the ITH (it takes a long time to understand the
initials - some of them remains unninteligible). <<

:) Perhaps this guide to the abbreviations most often used in the
English speaking forums will help clarify. The abbreviations are based
upon the capitalized letters in the following English titles of Bardon's
three books:

I.I.H. = "Initiation Into Hermetics"
P.M.E. = "Practice of Magical Evocation"
K.T.Q. = "Key to the True Quabbalah"

>> Talking about karma I want to tell you a thing that is spoken a lot
in
buddhism
"We have to be very pleased to know that if we are practicing we have
acumulated a lot of good karma"
Think about it, how many people in the world have condition to practice?
<<

This is a very good point! :) It's especially important to remember
this while making up your list of negative character traits for the Step
One soul mirror.

>> sory about the bad english <<

Please don't worry about that here! Your English was understandable.
:)