Re: Emofree!! and Bardon!!!

Message 01328 of 3835

Dr. Joseph Mercola uses this EFT technique in his book "the no grain diet"
I have heard only good things from the people I know who are using this to combat grain/ sugar addiction (quite a serious problem) and any other addictions they come across

I should mention I have not used this technique myself