Sucked by a fast astral whirlwind

Message 01332 of 3835

Hi to all

Thanks to all of you giving a life to this unique project. I would
appreciate if someone could help me to understand a very curious
phenomema happening every time i tried to focus my awarness on my
skin in the exercice of complete awarness of tne astral body.During
this phase, i feel like if i was sucked by a fast whirlwind turning
aroud my physical body. One feel a couple of sensation both in the
physical body and in the whirlwind. Have some one experiment this ?
What its mean ?

Sincerelly

Main Index | Thread Index