Violet Cord

Message 01341 of 3835

Hello Everyone,
As a part of my study of Hermetic theory, I have been researching some
of Carlos Castenada's work and have come up with a theory (I won't
labour you with it at the moment).
I think that I need some extra information, so I would appreciate
anybodies help with the following points:
First of all, if anybody knows for sure that Castenada is a loony or a
liar, please let me know.
Secondly, does anybody know where and how the silver and violet cords
connect to the mental astral, and physical bodies? And is there any
way of shifting the locations of the cords?
Regards,