Re: Re: Origin of TMO?

Message 01389 of 3835

Dear Peter,

>> In other words, that's a fancy way of saying that you learned this
magic from a spirit, most likely of the Saturn zone.
Now, of course, I'm sure you'll respond to that comment with your
cheshire cat grin, saying something to the effect of, "You will know
him soon enough and when you know, you will not speak his name
either." Right? :) <<

No. Nice try though! :)

>> So, another question: how has the magic of TMO developed and changed
from the time you first learnt it til the present moment? <<

I was introduced to TMO about 15 years ago in one of those flashes that
includes an infinite amount of information within an infinitely finite
amount of time. Immediately after the fact, all that I was able to
integrate into my mundane awareness was the contents of the first three
Lessons of the audio series. In other words, the basics. With my very
first practice of what I had retained, the remainder began to unfold to
my mundane awareness. It was after approximately 10 years of practice
that I found / was granted the words to describe TMO through my article
"Attending The Unity". During those 10 years of private practice the
major portion of what I had originally been exposed to, became
accessible to my mundane awareness. But it wasn't until my 13th year of
practice that I became able to begin actually teaching TMO to others.

Each person who practices TMO reveals new ways of approaching it and of
practicing it. TMO continues to evolve in so far as its material
expression. The most recent signpost, if you will, in its evolution is
the advent of the TMO Working Group.