Re: Re: Violet Cord

Message 01352 of 3835

Dear M,

>> Castenada's description of the assemblage point (located in the air
region, on the back) seemed to make sense and answer some questions.
I thought that the cords may 'be' (or may have a relation to) the
assemblage point (which is shifted to accomplish various things, other
states of consciousness etc.)
Is there even such a thing as this assemblage point? <<

It's been too many years since I read Castaneda for me to figure out
what he means by "assemblage point", if anything. The only thing that
one shifts is one's focus of conscious awareness. But shifting the
awareness does not move the cords around or any such thing. That bit
makes no sense whatever.

>> I'm a little disappointed (but not surprised) to find out that Carlos
is somewhat of a joker - everyone always seems so sure that he's
genuine. The power of belief I suppose! <<

Well, I'd qualify that "everyone" to an "everyone I've heard". :)