Re: Violet Cord

Message 01356 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

> It's been too many years since I read Castaneda for me to figure out
> what he means by "assemblage point", if anything. The only thing that
> one shifts is one's focus of conscious awareness. But shifting the
> awareness does not move the cords around or any such thing. That bit
> makes no sense whatever.

By assemblage point he is referring to 'conscious awareness', claiming
that it is located on one of the energy bodies, typically at a point
on the upper right back. By movng the location of this conscious
awareness point, you mentally 'assemble' (hence assemblage point) a
different perception of the world.
If this awareness point theory of his is nonsense (which it may well
be), then how can awareness be shifted if it isn't located anywhere?

> Well, I'd qualify that "everyone" to an "everyone I've heard". :)

Sorry! I didn't mean to lump you into my 'everyone' box.
All the best,