Re: Re: Fasting

Message 01362 of 3835

I don't think closing our eyes from our consciences is how we solve the karma
difficulty. What we need to do is just strive to be
responsible and wise and prudent. We need to walk the middle of the road,
tending to both sides, this is divinity. comprehending
the propriety of it is a totaly different matter. Perfect love casts away fear,
but not because it closes eyes from danger. That's
the best I can lay it down.

steve