Re: Backups of Bardon Yahoo Groups

Message 01384 of 3835

I thought of this recently (before the crash) and see this now as
something that would be a great idea in light of the crash. I don't
have any programming classes this semester so I am willing to
undertake the task of making an archive. It will be slow in
starting, but once in place I think we would all agree would be
worth the effort.

Of course, if others could help I'm sure the task would take less
time and would probably be more (what's the word) beneficial to
everyone.

Anyway, I suppose Rawn has the final say in this so... what do you
say?

-- Alan

Main Index | Thread Index