Spreads

Message 01400 of 3835

Hello gang!

I am an avid tarot reader and have read for many years off and on. I was
wondering if there was any spread that more closley followed what a person on a
hermetic path would need to know. I had the idea of a karmic spread or
something that could help someone see what/how the lesson would be best
approached. Any ideas would be much appreciated if any can be given.

Justin

"If it wasn't for my horse i wouldn't have spent that year in college."

-Lewis Black LVX