Re: William Mistele and Evocation

Message 01413 of 3835

Dear Jason,

It's good to see that there are young upstarts out there that like to
ask the right questions. Now I know what Rawn must have been
experiencing when he had to deal with me.

First and foremost, I don't really think that any spirit is "non-
incarnated". For if these spirits where not incarnated, they would
not exist. Which is, of course, a little bit of a conundrum due to
the fact that if a portion of infinity where not to exist, it would
not be infinity.

As for the work of evocation, I do believe that it is a practice that
is an essential pre-requisit for the actual merging with divinity.
That is to say that it is a practice that expands the scholars
*experiental* understanding of the universe. Something that is
necessary for the crossing of the abyss and the eventual merging with
divinity.

In most respects, one could consider this type of work to be
equivelent to the transference of consciousness exercies in step four
and the depth point exercises of step five and six in which one
learns how to project ones consciousness to the depth point, and then
into the akasha. In other words: one works at expanding the
consciousness in small incriments before making the exponental leap
to encompass the infinity of the akasha. For without those first
small steps, the final leap is something that is very hard to
accomplish.

Moreover, evocation and Kabbalah are somewhat akin to cosmic cheat
sheet. They allow the scholar to do things that would normally take
quite a lot of effort and attention otherwise, with rather little
effort. The unusual thing is that you don't get to look at the cheat
sheet until after you've taken the exam, after you've gone through
all of the trails, pain and sweat of being able to do such work on
your own. Neither spirit nor Kabbalahistic utterence will do anything
more for the scholar than he or she is already capable of doing on
their own. It's just more convenient to work with a spirit or
Kabbalahistic utterence than to go through the route manipulation of
vital energy, elements or fluids.

Love and Live well,
Peter Reist

Main Index | Thread Index