Re: Emerald tablet and the tetrepolar magnet

Message 01425 of 3835

Dear 'mj' and 'ihya1347',

>> I'll bet you sooner or later, some one will let you now Rawn Clark
has been thiniking about the Emerald Tablet in regards to Hermetics. <<

;-) I was just getting around to suggesting that article to 'ihya1347'
when I saw your message. You can also find it in .HTML webpage format
by going to http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/EmeraldTablet.html

>> Well, feel free to tear apart my logic, shouldnt be too hard. <<

I thought you did pretty good! :) One difficulty posed by the ET is
finding an early enough and reliable version to work from. There have
been umpteen thousand *interpretive* translations of the oldest
remaining Latin version and, at times, it's hard to recognize the
original! On Adam McLean's Alchemy website (
http://www.levity.com/alchemy/ ) you'll find quite a library of
translations along with several articles about the ET (including my own
"Commentary Upon").