Re: Re: Finger Rituals-Tree of life

Message 01429 of 3835

Thanks Peter, Thanks Rawn!

I have experienced three spheres, one more potently then the others. It had
such an effect on me that when i thought of finger rituals i thought "I have to
get that "on tap!" lol.

I will check out the trestle board meditation, Thanks Peter.

After i have some good sucsess with the elements as well as the rituals i may
begin a closer look at the spheres.....some time from now in other words :)

Anyway......... back to work!!!!!!!!

P.S. Rawn, love lesson 4 so far of TMO!!!!

Justin

"If it wasn't for my horse i wouldn't have spent that year in college."

-Lewis Black LVX