reply from Christian Troconis

Message 01466 of 3835

Hello, my name is CHRISTIAN from Caracas, Venezuela (south America). I used to
Live in Los Angeles, California, but I`m currently living down here.
well I`m a Radionics practicioner with more than 19 years experience in this
area as well as in other areas, such as alternative medicine.
I`m very interested in the work of FRANZ BARDON and would like to exchange
opinions and thoughts with other people around the world.

Best regards Chris. Bye.