Re: Re: book 231 paths/gates

Message 01476 of 3835

Dear Tzidaos,

>> Can you explain how do we do to take a path in 8t ? what does it look
like ? Is it a simple gate as circle, a door? For example the path tav
between Yesod to Malkuth, sould we see someting, feel something (in
relation with the Tarot card XXI?)? In the temples, where are located
the doors for the paths ? if you could explain... <<

Having completed the work of Malkuth, it becomes a permanent part of
you, so when you then transit to Yesod, you *feel* Malkuth "below".
It's like you are a homing pigeon and you just *know* where Malkuth is.
You know its relative direction and you know its feel. Therefore, in
order to travel the path of Tav from Yesod to Malkuth, you simply turn
to the direction in which you *know* Malkuth lies. Once you have
determined your direction of travel, you then create/project the Tarot
image or some other suitable symbolism, and step onto the path of Tav.

It is the combination of *knowing* where it is you're traveling to, and
your *intention* to travel there, that creates the doorway/portal.