Re: book 231 paths/gates

Message 01469 of 3835

Dear Rawn,
Thanks for the information, It sounds quite exciting. However, would
the reasonably advanced visualizations required by the 8-Temples
project not be too complex for a person working through the first, or
even second step of IIH? Perhaps I make this assumption because I tend
to find open eye visualizations easier than closed eye visualizations.
All the best,