Re: Re: book 231 paths/gates

Message 01470 of 3835

Dear M.,

>> Thanks for the information, It sounds quite exciting. However, would
the reasonably advanced visualizations required by the 8-Temples project
not be too complex for a person working through the first, or even
second step of IIH? Perhaps I make this assumption because I tend to
find open eye visualizations easier than closed eye visualizations. <<

Each person who pursues the 8T, gets out of it what they are able to
receive based upon their abilities, their level of maturity, what they
put into it, etc. Besides, there's no law that says you can't pursue
the visualizations of the meditation rituals with your eyes open! :)