Re: TMO IHVH

Message 01479 of 3835

Dear Dustin,

>> Is the quality of the energy the same as the rainbow light of Adonai?
Or is it like the lights from KTQ? <<

These are more akin to the Lights in KTQ. While these individual Lights
are contained within the Adonai Light, the Adonai Light is different in
that *ALL* the Lights exist together in a unified stated, within the
Rainbow Light.

>> I believe that working with the light, symbols and meanings in the
aforesaid link can help a person to become acccustomed to the rainbow
light at an accelerated rate. What do you think? <<

I disagree and suggest that you learn TMO *as it's presented* before you
begin modifying it with the inclusion of other techniques. TMO
acclimates you to the *whole* spectrum of the Rainbow Light, all at
once, as opposed to parts of it sequentially.