ABardonCompanion.com -- Website Update

Message 01481 of 3835

Dear Friends,

I'm very happy to announce the following Updates:

1) "Permutations de l'Arbre: LIVRE 231"
French Translation of "Permutations of the Tree: BOOK 231"
Traduction © 2003 by Tzidaos

A few days ago I received a wonderful surprise in my email - a French
translation of my magnum opus, BOOK 231!! I immediately set to work
converting the text in the existing pages of BOOK 231 to this new French
version and have now posted it on ABC.com! Both the original English and
the new French versions are accessible from my home page by clicking on
the appropriate flag.

There is only one thumbnail gallery with English text remaining in the
French version, but Tzidaos has agreed to translate that portion of text
as well and eventually it will be 100% French! When that's completed, I
will likely produce a French version of the BOOK 231 CD as a mate to the
English version CD.

Thank you Tzidaos! :)

2) "L'archaeus d'auto-régénération -- Leçon 1:
Conscience totale et intégration du corps physique"
French Translation of the script to:
"Self-Healing Archaeous: Audio Lesson One"
Traduction © 2003 by Cryo

Not long ago, Cryo offered to translate the scripts of the Self-Healing
Archaeous audio Lessons into French and here's his first installment! :)
I will post each new Lesson as soon as I receive Cryo's translation, so
keep checking back for more.

Thank you Cryo! :)

As with the English scripts, this is available in .PDF (Adobe Acrobat)
and .LIT (Microsoft Reader) formats and can be accessed at
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/PDF-Links.html

3) The following 13 new excerpts for my public and private
correspondence can be found at
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Essays&CorrespLinks.html

* Daily Duration of the Step One "Conscious Breathing" Exercise
* On the Symbolism of the First Tarot Card Image in IIH
* On the "Mystic Death"
* The Use of TMO in Character Transformation
* More on the "Depth Point" and Transference of Consciousness
* Elemental Correspondences Between the Step Two Sensory
Concentration Exercises and the Soul Mirror
* Fasting
* Vegetarianism Vs. Eating Meat
* On the "Cords" That Connect Our Three Bodies
* On the Origin and Evolution of TMO
* Looking Back On My Own Experience of the Step One Mental
Exercises
* TMO Miscellany
* BOOK 231: The Differences Between a Path and a Gate