Re: Powerful Magick Protection: The 72 Angels(Hod) and 36 Arches of the Light of God

Message 01566 of 3835

Dear Friend, to make a Success of the evocation Theurgic of an Angel
of the mercury sphere, it is Necessary well to Study the the first 8
lessons which is in the first book of Franz Bardon.

Because for evoking well and not being made deceive by an Entity, it
is necessary to be able to Project itself in the state of Trance in
the AKASHA, then one owes appeller mentally the Angel.

If you are in Trance controlled by the AKASHA, and well you will be
able to speak mentally with the Angel. To be sure that it is well the
Angel which you evoked who comes, you must tested by the oath of the
Angel, and this with the Divine Name Atziluthique of work.

Thus when one makes swear the Angel by the Divine Name which governs
it, the Angel is held to say in the Truth if it is well him. And if
it is a bad Spirit, and well in this case it will be constrained to
disperse in order to leave the place to the Angel which one evokes by
the Magic-Theurgic.

The errors in the Theurgic evocations come from a lack of purity in
the 3 bodies, from a lack of spirituality, and a hermetic lack of
work and Theurgic knowledge.
In order to control the magic Evocation one must Study the N°2 Book
well delivers of Franz Bardon: "The Magical Evocation" and also the
System of the Kabbal in the 4 Worlds.

Fraternally

Frater Luxaour

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, noah philip <thohmay88@y...>