Re: Step1: Thought Control

Message 01535 of 3835

> >> Although I experience what Rawn means by his first sentence, I
do not
> perceive any thoughts in my surface awareness, as suggested by the
> second sentence. What am I doing wrong? What should I improve? <<
>
> You haven't done anything wrong. :) With the first exercise, you
> observe what happens in *your* mind, as it is. *Your* mind
obviously
> goes totally quiet.

Hmm. I have exactly the same condition as Oliver, and I wonder - for
the third exercise, should I eliminate those "deep" thoughts as well,
so that I will be left with a _completely_ empty mind, and not just
an empty _surface_ mind?
If I indeed should get rid of them, how exactly? I know how to quiet
down my surface thoughts, but how can I quiet thoughts that I'm not
even fully aware of unless I actively try to bring them up?
I'm rather sure that I'll need a _fully_ quiet mind at some point..

P.S
This is my first post to this message board, hopefully the first of
many fruitful ones. I have to thank you, Rawn, for your commentaries.
They truly shed light on many parts of Bardon's work which were
naturally in the dark for one, like myself, who has just began the
work.

Thanks in advance,
Daniel Gutmanas,
Israel,