Mental problem, an advise please!

Message 01536 of 3835

Hello friends,

I am new to this group and I am still practising Bardon's step one.
But the last week I had some kind of a problem. I had obsessive
thoughts, I couldn't consestrate, my mind went blank, had absence of
emotional responsiveness and reduction in awareness. As you can
understand my first thought was that "ok you are a mad man now,
don't panic you just have to go to the psyciatry clinic". I have
always been really nervous guy. Always something to do, couldn't sit
down, always in a mood that "I have to leave now" and lots of other
things that a really nervous guy can do. When this "crisis" slow
down a bit I searched in the internet about mental problems and I
found very interesting things. All the symptoms that I have a few
years now are stress symptoms caused by a trauma. Now, about
Bardon's work I have done something really foolish. I have done the
mental exercise WRONG for five months. So, a week ago when I
understand this got really anxious and stressfull and I think that
these stressfull feelings might triggered this crisis. What I want
for you, please, is just an advise. To stop Bardon's course it is
not a sollution because it is very importand to me, is like a life
purpose. And except from this in first step we learn to control our
mind which for me I think that it is the best therapy for my
problem. I can't afford a therapist and even if I could, I couldn't
tell him about Bardon and occult because he woudn't understand. So,
what do you thing, should I stop Bardon's course or should I fight
it? Do you thing that this course could be a therapy for my
problem?

Regards, Kostas

Main Index | Thread Index