Re: Healing of Others.

Message 01573 of 3835

I would like to thank all of you for your comments toward my question, As for
those of you who questioned my mastery over step 8 of IIH, you may be correct,
but I keep working in steps regardless, I move a bit ahead and then move back
to perfect what I havnt mastered, thats the way I learn, and I dont mean to
sound Concided but I have a lot of practice and knowledge about magic that
dosent come from this lifetime.. Regardless I appreciate your concern as
haughtiness is not good for any true magician and one always needs others to
question them and their motives.. As far as my friend is Concerned
unfortuneatly she has pretty much seperated herself from me completley now, Ive
decided all I can do is send her energy, and show her that I care.. though it
dosent seem to do anygood.. Yes I think this is her Karma to work through, and
though it is very sad to me, I must not try to interfere, as far as the Pranic
healing goes, that would be good for her, but I cant get her to accept any of
my suggestions, she seems to think I have tried working dark magics on her..
She is magically aware to a small scale, and thinks she knows more than she
does, she has never studied bardon, She has alot of problems... ALOT of
problems.. and I think it best for me to just let go of this one.. perhaps this
is the lesson I was to learn, I cant save everyone.. But Again I thank all of
you for your concern and comments.. Looking forward to future discussions.

Lord Horus.