Re: question

Message 01585 of 3835

Dear Pasha,

>> 1.Whether is in IIH ways of protection and defogging equivalent on
efficiency to rituals: "pentagram", "hexagram", "viewing tower "...? <<

There are no rituals, per se, in IIH. However, the work of character
transformation, pore breathing, mental discipline, etc., have
essentially the same cumulative effect of protection and defogging as
the rituals you named. The difference is that the IIH work creates
permanent change, while those rituals create temporary protection, etc.

For protection, you can create a shield for yourself which is based upon
techniques you're learning in IIH. A resource you might find helpful in
this regard is http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Shielding.html

For self-purification, I suggest my "Self-Healing Archaeous"
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Arch-Info.html and/or "The Magic of
IHVH-ADNI" which is considerably more ritualistic in nature
http://www.tmo-wg.net/IHVH-info.html .

>> 2.Whether has sense to practice Franz Bardon IIH to add exercises
for development of the power centers (Chakr)?? <<

In my opinion, no, I see no need for this and think that it is often
harmful. But my opinion is not shared by the majority. :) The work of
IIH, when performed thoroughly and conscientiously, will *naturally*
open your chakras, from the inside out, so to speak, and in a grounded
manner that produces lasting, controlled results. There is no need to
force them open or speed their opening.

>> 3.Whether accumulation of vital force through breath by a
leather{skin} of a body can, serve as protection against a magic
attack?? <<

It can *if you impress this idea very strongly upon the accumulated
vital force*. If you do not impregnate your accumulation with the
instruction that it serve as a barrier (shield) against attack, then an
accumulation of vital force can actually act as a beacon or lure and
your attacker might use that raw energy against you. I recommend the
essay on Shielding that I mentioned above.

>> With books too the problem, at us is available only IIH. :( <<

"Frabato" has also been published in Russian, but none of the others
yet.

>> Please prompt, can there are his{its} other books in electronic
variant in English: "The Practice of Magical Evocation", "KEY TO THE
TRUE QUABBALAH". At us these books not available in any kind. Please
help me!. <<

There's a link in the "Links" section of the BardonPraxis website that
offers as electronic version of KTQ.