Does Water give form to Fire ?

Message 01604 of 3835

In Rawn's comments on IIH, I read in the "Theory Section":

<<The magnetic Fluid *gives form* to the Electric force>> (emphasis
mine).

Taking this literally, meaning that the creation deriving from the
Electric force takes actual shape through the influence of the
magnetic Fluid, is it possible to infer that Water gives form to
Fire ?

a) Superficially this looked obvious to me given the attributes of
the respective Elements. But suddenly I was not sure this
was "licit".

b) Since *Water* somewhat looks like an instantiation of the
*Magnetic* Fluid or its concrete manifestation (sorry - I don't find
the words), and the equivalent for Fire, the deduction seems logical
from that angle also
At the same time, since they are not at the same level, and given
the explicit additional attributes of Water and Fire, I was not sure
this was authorized.

What is correct ? Or am I "pedaling besides the bicycle" :-) ? Or
should I wait till level 8 :-( ?

Many thanks.
NB

Main Index | Thread Index