Re: Does Water give form to Fire ? - complement to my question

Message 01606 of 3835

Oops. Here are a few sentences I forgot to include.

I know that the actual *solidification* ("let it be
done") takes place at the Earth Element -
electromagnetic level.

My question is not about this level: solidification is
distinct from shaping IMHO. My question is really
about the original "Intention/Design" : does the
"shaping" of the raw energy issued by Fire take place
at the Water level ?

May sound confusing (and confused) to the other
students. I apologize ...but I still need to know,
because till now I believed that Water was
"shrinking", so to speak, something already formed and
solidified at another level, but I did not imagine
that it was taking a role in the shaping process.

Ok. I'll stop worsening my case :-)

Many thanks
NB

--- newbieonekenhobby <newbieonekenhobby@...>