RE: Does Water give form to Fire ?

Message 01605 of 3835

NB
I normally do not answer to questions as Rawns comments always gives us a much
better and higher perspective; however this time I could not help myself. When
we attempt to theorize and explain every thing and try to give meaning and
labels to the theory we "totally" miss the point. By doing this we remain in
the physical plane and cant open "other" doors.
The four elements are opposites while Akasha is the centre of them all. Where
does cold ends and heat begins in an eternal thermometer?? IT is known that the
inside of the Sun is extremely cold, yet the outside burns at extremely hot
temperature.. What I am trying to say is that all elements are integrated, and
interdependent, you can not completely isolate one from the others..
Marco