Asking for help

Message 01623 of 3835

Hi everybody
I am working on the first chapter of IIH for many (!) years now and I still did
not arrive at having no thoughts intrude, yet. I am desperate and am reaching
out for help. I tried everything I could come up with. I am following B's words
very closely, did everything it says in there, and tried all kinds of other
suggestion. I know I will not give up, I dedicated my path to this teaching.
The advice that was given so far on this site, didn't work for me, I read
through Rawn's pages on IIH on his web site. Who out there, would be willing
and capable to give me some true guidance? I imagine that woudl be somebody who
worked through at least the first few chapters of IIH truly succcessfully.
Thank you!
Maria, a dedicated Bardon student