Re: Does Water give form to Fire ?

Message 01627 of 3835

Dear newbieonekenhobby,
I think we should take water and fire not in its literal day to day sense but more as an archetype for something similar to yin and yang in eastern philosophy. Water, being contractive, fire being expansive, water being cold, fire being hot. So water would be the yin and fire would be the yang and you cannot have one without the other because the all create each other in some degree of relativity. Like if you ask a guy in africa what cold is, he will probably tell ou 28 degrees celsius is cold to him because he stays in such a hot climate but if you ask a dude in alaska, he will tell you -4 degrees celsius is cold. This is because of the varying amounts of the fire or heat in the atmosphere. By looking at one, humans, being creatures of duality, create each other.

From
Jeremy

Find gifts, buy online with MSN Shopping. http://shopping.msn.com.sg/

Main Index | Thread Index