Re: Digest Number 279

Message 01636 of 3835

Hello!

I have the same problem all the time... music seems to be the
most sticky thing... I do realise the "just let it all go" is
the answer, but when I try to do that I kind of have my focus
oriented to my present physical location (i.e. the air, the
sounds, the feelings, etc). I don't know if that also happends
with you.
I do not have "thinking voices" anymore but I have these
"inputs" from the physical world.
It does not last long though (getting better at least).

Is this what you are supposed to feel?

All the best

paulo

> Message: 1
> Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 21:06:01 -0000
> From: "metaphysics0000" <crispinp@...>
> Subject: EOM and Music Question
>
> Hello Everyone,
> In regards to the Emptiness of Mind Meditation, I was wondering how
> one goes about stopping mental music and mental videos from playing.
> I can stop thought fairly easily, but I can only seem to get
> temporary relief from struggling to stop the song stuck in me head,
> and then EOM becomes more of a one-pointedness exercise - Any
> suggestions are welcome! Thanks All, M

Main Index | Thread Index