Re: Instant Zen School

Message 01638 of 3835

> Some in the "Zen School" say that the conscious gradual rise
> through the planes is a waste of effort, because ultimately
> the astral and mental realms are just as illusionary as our
> everyday physical reality.

Hi again! =)

More intriguing questions! My feeling right now, is that
speculation about astral and mental realms is really beside
the point before one really -knows- them.

Waste of effort, ppft =)). Spiritual practices should work!
Anything that works is not a waste of effort, heck it could
even be something as trivial as a public speaking course.

Because... for every little things a person does that work,
the more fit he/she becomes to personally evaluate what that
final "ultimately" really is, if it is. =) Spiritual "ability"
is directly related to ones capacity for knowledge.

Best regards,
Severian

Main Index | Thread Index