Re: Questions, questions, questions...

Message 01665 of 3835

Dear Alan,

>> In thinking of ways to link between my practices of Self-Healing
Archaeous
and IIH, I thought about the room impregnation of Step 3. Could this be
used
to alert you to someone coming to interrupt you? <<

Yes, I suppose it could be. However, I think it would be more
profitable and more practical to impregnate your room in such a way as
to discourage folks from interrupting you.

>> Anyway, if this could be used, would one use the positive or negative
fire element? I'm guessing that I've been using a neutral fire element
(so to speak) while performing the accumulation exercise. If this is
so, I'm assuming all one would need to do is impress the visualization
with the idea that it would be destructive to bacteria and germs and
thus would need to use the negative fire element. <<

I suggest that you experiment. :)

>> I was wondering if you could elaborate further on what the "dark
night of the
soul" is or maybe at least why it is experienced. <<

The term "dark night of the soul" is used to describe the period after
one has crossed the Abyss and has experienced the eternal perspective.
This experience is very disorienting to the personal, temporal layers of
Self. Symptoms at the personal level are feelings of "why bother?",
"what's the point?", etc. The initiate must reconcile the eternal and
temporal perspectives and arrive at reasons for continuing their
temporal existence.